MARTHA (Tom Waits)

Completa la canción con las vocales que faltan.

Operator, n_mb_r please
It’s been so many y_ _rs
Will she r_m_mb_r my old voice
While I fight the t_ _rs
Hello hello there is th_s Martha
This is _ld Tom Frost
And I am c_ll_ng long distance
Don’t worry _b_ _t the cost
‘cause it’s been forty years or more
Now Martha pl_ _s_ recall
Meet me out for c_ff_ _
Where we’ll t_lk about it all

Chorus
And those w_r_ the days of r_s_s
Poetry and pr_s_ and Martha
All I had was you
And all y_ _ had was m_
There was no t_m_rr_w
We p_ck_d away our sorrows
And we s_v_d them for a rainy day

And I feel so much _ld_r now
You’re much older t_ _
How’s your h_sb_nd
And how’s your k_ds
You know that I got m_rr_ _d too
Lucky that you found s_m_ _ne_
To m_k_ you feel s_c_r_
‘cause we w_r_ all
So young and f_ _l_sh
Now we are m_t_r_ and

Chorus
And I was so _mp_ls_v_
I g_ _ss that I still am
And all that really m_tt_r_d then
Was that I was a man
I guess that our being t_g_th_r
Was n_v_r meant to be
Martha I l_v_ you
Can’t you s_ _

Chorus

And I remember quiet _v_n_ngs
Tr_mbl_ng cl_s_ to y_ _

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario