I WILL SURVIVE (Aretha Franklin)

*Fill in the gaps with these words:
         second    back    nights    stupid    grew    key    petrified
         side    along    upon    knees    made    afraid    wrong    space
First I was ______________, I was _________________
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my ________
But then I spent so many ______ thinking how you did me _______
And I _______ strong, and I learnt how to get _________
And you’re _________ from outer __________
I just walked in to find you here
With that sad look ____________ your face
I should have changed that __________ look
I should have ______________ you leave your ___________
If I had known just for one __________
You’d be back upon your __________

         CHORUS

*Put the words in the correct order:
go  door  well  now  oh  the  out  walk
around  turn  just  now  anymore  cause  welcome  not  you’re
you  weren’t  who  one  the  break  to  tried  your  lie  with  me  ?
I’d  do  think  crumble  you  ?
lay  think  on  own  die  my  do  you  I’d  down  and  ?
survive  I  will
*Choose the correct word:
For as long as I know how to live / love
I know I’ll / I’d stay alive
I’ve got all my life to live /give
I’ve got all my love to live / give
And I’ll survive, I will survive
*Put the verses in the correct order:
And I’ve been out so many nights just feeling sorry for myself
I took the strength I had not to fall apart
I used to cry, but I hold my head up
Just trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart
*Fill in the gaps:
And you see ________
Somebody _______
I’m not that chained up little person still in _______ with you
And so you felt like banging _______and just expected me to be _______
Now I’m saving all my _____ for someone who’s loving ______

       CHORUS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario